Heavy Power utilization requires the safety and reliability of Lever Limit Switch
. They prevent traverse or over travel on control circuit and power lines up to 500 Volts AC with a constant supply at 40 amperes. They are used as shunt limit switch with the maximum operating frequency of 1000 cycles per hour for each contact point. In series limit switch it works on 720 cycles per hour. Spring action ensures that the contacts are automatically reset to zero position. We test every part for high quality.Features:
- Ideal for E.O.T cranes and rolling mills
- Comes with four sets of contacts
- Projecting member fixed on girder for spring action
- Lever Limit Switch is used for heavy duty E.O.T. Cranes, Wagon shunting devices etc., to prevent over travelling or over traversing on power and control circuit up to 500 volts A.C. 50 Hz and 10amps and 40 amps current rating.
- The lever Limit switch operates when its lever reaches its pre-determined position and the lever is moved over a projecting member fixed on the Girder. The Limit Switch contacts are automatically reset when the lever returns to zero position due to spring action.